Child has loose motion, taken Ofloxacin. Giving Zerolac. Special treatment required?

I am from india. My 7 month baby suddenly started loose motion 10 to 12 times per day from last few days. I consulted with a pediatrician , he told that this is due to brest milk( lactoge intolorance). The baby is given ofloxacin , orindazole, but these gave no result. That problem was not before 7 months, but as soon as we started cow milk the problem begins. Now we provide the baby zerolac (lactoge free milk) and brest milk in 2:1 ratio. But the condition do not improve. Would this problem recover automatically or we need some special treatment ?
Asked On : Sun, 21 Oct 2012