Child has loose motion. Taking Gnorm sachets. Why are her cheeks and eye lids swollen?

Dear Doctor , My child has loose motion . She was adviced to take Gnorm Sachets for 3 days ( Morning and Evening) . I gave the first sachet at night and in the morning i found her cheeks and eyelids were swollen , unable to see her eyes because of her cheeks covering the whole face. Her complete body was filled with rashes of uneven sizes . We took her to the same pediatric and was given medicine for allergy along with Gnorm . She got fever and finally after five days she recovered . In a gap of another five days the rashes started to still appear . It used to disappear after some time and appear later . She was taken to doctor and was given allercalcin syrup . Five ml morning , Afternoon and night . 10 days over but still rashes are appearing . Once when the medicine is given it disappears for 4 to 5 hours and then reappear .My daughter is 1.5year old . Not knowing what to do ?
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012