Child has loose motion. Breastfed and given Dexolac. Should Dexolac be stopped?

my son is 1 month old baby.suddenly for the last 1 week he has loose started 1 week before and now is worst.some kind of sputum like liquid comes with the stools .i dont have much breast milk and so i give dexolac for my son in addition .the doctor i saw says that this dexolac only has caused this loose motion and advised to stop it.but i have to continue that as i have no milk to feed my baby.can i have your advice doctor .
Asked On : Sun, 25 Nov 2012