Child has lightheadedness and tiredness. Woke up at night and difficult to sleep again. Cure?

Hello I have a 12 year old daughter who has been complaining about feeling light headed and tired. She has been waking up in the middle of the night and it takes some time for her to get back to sleep. It initially began a week ago and then stopped for several days. Today it began again. I have been having her drink more water and eat more regularily. Her pediatrician wrote a presecription for blood work if it were to commence again. What could be possible causes?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013