Child has leucoderma above lip. Done homeotherapy treatment. What is best?

Hi, my son is 11.5 years old. He has leucoderma as a patch in and above his lip (right side), and nowhere else. This patch has not grown. He developed this quite suddenly when he was 3 years. It grew a bit and then subsided very very slightly - he had a one year homeo treatment, although i dont know if that was the reason. There are a few dark spots on his lip since then, but no other improvement. Can you please tell me what is the best i can do for him? Thanks.
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012