Child has leg pain after taking pneumococcal vaccine. Given Combiflam. Dosage okay?

My daughter is 2 years and 9 months old. Yesterday she was given Pneumococcal vaccine (Pneumo 23) on her left thigh. She was alright, but since today morning she is crying as her left leg is paining. We gave her 6 ml dosage of Crocin between an interval of 4 hours. She played for about 2 hours and started crying again. Upon suggestion from the doctor we gave her Combiflam (5 ml dosage). She seems to be okay now. Should we give her the dosage again? how many? and at what intervals?
Asked On : Wed, 28 Nov 2012