Child has leg pain after fever. Taking Augmentin. Blood test resulted flu. Is it serious to worry?

good morning,
My four year old son had high fever from wednesday but his temperature has come back to normal from yesterday but now he is complaining of leg pain and asking help to walk, he is on antibiotic (Augmentin 156mg) he had a blood test done and his platelet count was low but paediatrician said there is a flu going on so not to worry but I haven't taken him to see her for the leg pain yet, is it something to worry?
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013