Child has laryngo malacia. Diarrhea, yellow and green stools, frequent urination. Side effects of Enterogermina?

My girl baby is 70 days old and has laryngo malacia from her 15th day of brith. She was hospitalized a month back for upper respiratory tract infection (treated with augmentin antibiotic). She passes stool every time i feed her (exclusively breastfeeding ). After discharge form hospital, her stool seems to be watery in consistency. Sometimes her stool seems to be both in yellow and green coluor. However she passes urine frequently. We suspect that she might have diarrhea .Also her weight seems to increase in a very slow manner after hospitalization (100 - 200 gm per week). Our Pediatrician suggested to give 5ml dosage (per day) of Entero Germina for 5 days. I would like to know if this diarrhea is the reason for low weight gain. Also will the 5ml dosage of enterogermina have any side effects ?
Asked On : Wed, 19 Dec 2012