Child has knee and ankle pain, breathlessness, pale. Reason?

Hi Doctor, I am desperate at this point because I cant seem to get any answers. My six year old son has been suffering from knee and ankle pain ever since he could walk. I literally spend atleast 5 nights a week being woken up from him crying in pain. We have had countless doctor appointments and all I ever hear is that it is growing pains. He saw a rude specialist who pretty much said I was bipolar and pretending my son is hurt....munchausen. My son is pale daily which is not normal. He also has circles under his eyes and lately he is short of breath. Another doc said it was all allergy and sinus related, but why would his legs hurt? When he was 2 he was hospitalized for 9 days with a virus, and I was told he had cyclineutropenia(spell?), but later on I was told he did not have it. Please help me with any advice or guidance you can. Thank you so much.
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013