Child has klebsiella in stool and urine, blood appears. Any medical opinion available?

Hello, My baby has klebsiella in his stool and urine , i discovered it when he was 4 months and a half, but i think it was there before but the tests weren t right. He has mucosy stool since 5 weeks, almost always green, 5 to 8 times a day and once a week or more often blood would appear in that mucus (small quantity). Anyway we are trying a homeopathic treatment for 2 weeks because he is feeling ok and he has gained weight. Do you have any experience with this condition? What is your medical opinion? Thank you!
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013
Infectious Diseases Specialist 's  Response
Welcome to healthcaremagic.
Besides Klebsiella in Urine and blood & mucous in stool, all other things are normal in an infant including stool frequency , colour and Klebsiella in stool. I will advice you to repeat urine culture after collecting a specimen aseptically. Discuss all the problems with a paediatrician on one to one basis.
Thank you. All the best.