Child has jerking hand and blinking eye before falling asleep. EEG normal. Epilepsy?

sir, my daughter is now 1 year and 8 months old (20 months).from 5 months onwards while she is going to sleep (at starting of sleep) for a few seconds there is a jerkinh in left hand .after 7 months onwards jerking in hand and blinking in eye also. after 9 months there is jerking in body also, but this is only for 8 seconds.but in 11 months it shown jerking very hardly and she was crying like an afraid baby. we gone to hospital and taken 2 times EEG ,but EEG are normal. (from 5 months onwards we consulted more than 5 doctors, one is neuologist. onetime ,this jerking is happen in front of this neuroligist and he says, the is not a problem ,no need of medicine it will stop after 2 years).While she is 11 months we consult a ayurvedhic doctor and we started ayurveda medicine ,from there she is going very better ,and this jerking all come almost very little ,but afterall we find that while she is suffering from fever ,cold or ear infection this jerking is showing again,and this time a pediatric doctor told to give valparin 200 sy for 2 times 3.75 ml on fever time while giving paracetamol and evry this is OK. Now the last 2 weeks this jerking is comming cotinuesly (In 10 minitus gap, and this jerking is showing 6 to 7 seconds. Is this is epilepsy or any other diseases.Did valparin have any side effects. is she recover from this. how long medicine wants to continue,from yesterday onwarsds she is OK. we given valparin yesterday 2 times and today 1 time. On birth she is 2750 grms,Normal delivery, parents are not blood related. growth are all normal. thanking you , please reply sunil
Asked On : Thu, 25 Oct 2012