Child has itchy arms, wrist, feet. Tried Benadryl. What could this be?

My daughter came home on Friday (she is 14) and said her arms were itchy we asked all kinds of questions what have you eaten where were you did you put something on that wasn t yours etc... And she said she hadn t eaten anything different of put someone s clothes on. Well since then it has gotten much worse but it has moved from her arms to her wrist and feet and a spot here or there no bumps except one or two tiny ones but she is about to go insane with this we have done cream, Benadryl , lotion etc.. No I m really concerned what could this be?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013