Child has itchy armpits. White dots, lumps underneath skin, sore to touch. What is going on?

My 8 year old daughter has been complaining of very itchy armpits. Until yesterday I could see know signs of a rash or anything. Last night however two little tiny white dots appeared on both armpits and there are big lumps underneath the skin and she says they are sore to touch. I ve tried aloe , gold bond powder, hydrocortisone cream, and even childrens benadryl to see if it might be some kind of allergy. Nothing has given her any relief. Also nothing has changed recently as far as soaps, diet, etc... What is going on?
Asked On : Tue, 27 Nov 2012