Child has itching, taken Allegra. Has fever, headache and vomiting. What should I do?

HI DOCTOR, MY 8 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER IS HAVING SEVERE ITCHING FOR THE PAST ONE WEEK. STARTED ON TUESDAY (09/10/12) I GAVE HER ALLEGRA SYRUP IT SEEMED TO REDUCED THEN ON THURSDAY BECAME WORSE THE DOCTOR SAID COULD BE VIRAL AND SHE ALSO GOT A SLIGHT TEMPERATURE OF 99 DEGREES AND SEVERE HEADACHE . THURSDAY TOO SHE HAD A VERY BAD HEADACHE AND LOW GRADE TEMPERATURE AND SHE VOMITED ABOUT 5-6 TIMES. FRIDAY BACK TO NORMAL NO TEMPERATURE AND NO HEADACHE ONLY THE SKIN ITCHING IS STILL THERE. THE DOCTOR HAS NOW GIVEN HER POLARAMINE SYRUP AND EMOLENE OINTMENT. USING IT FOR THE PAST TWO DAYS STILL ITCHING NOT REDUCED. WHAT SHOULD I DO?
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012