Child has intestinal worms, dark circles below eye, body itching. What can I do?

Hey I am Prashant Kumar from City- Ranchi- State- Jharkhand, Country- India. My daughter sanya kumari who is 7 years old. She is presently suffering from intestinal worms Don t want to eat anything. She has dark circle below both eye and also sometime itching whole body. I contact to local child specialist doctor. He told immediate stop to chocolate, chips, biscuits etc and advice to get her only homely made food like roti, vegetable, pulse , milk without complan. Doctor prescribed a nedicine like- junior LANZOL 15 (lansaprazole) , OFLOXACIN and lee biotic sachet. Albendazole syrup had already been given 10 days before. doctor also advice to get her whole abdomen test. intestinal worms found in test report. What can i do next. since situation is as it is. Kindly give me suggestion what can i do. my mail address is ( YYYY@YYYY )
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013