Child has innocent heart murmur. Pain in heart area. No tingling arm. Should I be concerned?

My 6 year old son was diagnosed with an innocent heart murmur when he was 2. He has complained 3x in the last few weeks of a sharp quick pain over his heart area. No pain or tingling in his left arm . He weighs 50 lbs and is in excellent health. He is vegetarian and has no known allergies. When the pain occured he was watching tv. Should I be concerned? I am scheduling an appt with his pediatrician next week.
Asked On : Tue, 25 Dec 2012