Child has infection in kidney, bladder, urinary tract since birth. Ultrasound showed one kidney smaller than the other. Cause?

Hi, my 5 year old daughter has had problems with infections in her kidneys, blatter, and urinary tract since birth. She had an ultrasound done when she was 6 months old and everything was fine; then she had one when she was 4 years old, and they noticed that her right kidney was significantly smaller than her left and her urinary tract was not found. I am scared of what could be wrong with her. She has been to a specialist but they cannot seem to figure anything out. Can you help?
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013