Child has infected ear, spots on side of face and cracks underneath ear. Had Central Hernia. Cause?

I had my 7 yr old daughter at the doctors 2 wks ago for a severe looking rash on on side if her body, from her hip, down her bum and down on to the top of her leg. the doc checked her belly and her ears and mouth. he said she had a central hernia but it was nothing to worry about and that her rash was viral from her throat which was red but not infected and he gave her a steriod cream. I have just got rid of the rash, its still visable but dead looking. Over the weekend her ear is weeping and looks infected, underneat her ear is cracked and also weeping and tonight on side of her face has broke out in spots across her cheek, side of her nose and up the side of her eye. I will be bringing her the doctor tomorrow, but is it ok to wait till then and what do you reckon it is.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013