Child has increased pus cells in stool test, gas, yellowish green stool, foul smelling. Safe to give Colimex and gripe water?

My baby boy is of 28 days old. He has been revealed with PUS cell in range 14-16 with E- Coli bateria in stool test . He also seems to have gas. The birth weight was 3.140 kilogram which is around 3.5 + kilogram as measured on 28th jan 2013. The stool is yellowish green with smell in it. The baby is on mostly breast feed but when he been too cranky or crys a lot we give him bottle fed. We have been giving both colimex and gripe water for gas within a gap of few hours. Kindly let me know whether it is safe to give both colimex and gripe water within the gap of hour or shall we restrict to only colime or gripe water. Apart from this he has also medicated with the medicine for infection as detected in stool.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013