Child has hypoplastic testes. Done blood tests. Done surgery to correct undescended testicle. Worried

Hello Sir, My son is aged 12 years( completed )and his sexual organs growth is not upto his age. He was born with undescended testicle ( left ) and had undergone surgery at the age of 3 years for correction. I have done an Ultrasound scan with the result Hypoplastic Testes . Also I have done his blood test for hormones: The results are as under. 1. Testosterone ( Total ) : 0.03 Reference : 7-12 years : 0.03 -0.68 ng/mL, 13-17 years : 0.28-11.1 ng/mL 2. FSH : 1.00 : 1.4-18.1 mIU/mL 3. LH : 0.10 0.1-6.0mlU/mL 4. Prolactin : 5.23 2.0-18 ng/mL My worry is that Is he going to have an improvement in the testes and penis size ? and can have children? Kindly reply. Thanks Sastry KVS
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013