Child has hydrourethranephrosis. Body feels hot. Need for worry?

My son is 5 years old. He was diagnosed with kidney disease (hydrourethranephrosis) in 2012. His doctors say that his kidneys have permanent damage but are functioning 100% now. In April they were only functioning 29% when we first found out about this. The only problem now is that he still has alot of muscle around his bladder from where it was retaining urine for so long and I dont know if he can feel when he needs to urinate. But my question is his body always feels hot and he always complains of being hot. He has to sleep without a shirt and often takes his shirt off at home. He hasnt had a fever though that i know of. Do you think this is something i should be worried about?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013