Child has huge pus and blood filled bumps on buttocks, bugs in the house. Treatment advise?

Hi , My little two year old brother has this huge pus and blood filled bump on his bottom. Its really hard and when squezed pus and blood comes out. This weekend he was at his grannys house and there are bugs like roaches over there and its not the cleanist. my dad says he gets themenever he goes over there. My family says its a boil but im not sure and i just want to know what it is and how to treat it. I m 12 by the way.
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012
Pediatrician, Critical Care 's  Response
From what you've written, it seems like a boil.

I would request to get your brother checked by a doctor. He may need some antibiotics for the boil.