Child has huge penis. What to do?

My son is 18 years old now, and I know it may seem odd for me to ask about this because he's that old, but quite frankly I am extremely concerned about his penis size. A friend of mine came by my house one day (she has a key) and saw him stepping out of the shower on accident, and said she was shocked to see that his penis hung to his knees. This was quite some time ago, but more recently, my son approached me and told me he was very concerned about it. Because pants are very uncomfortable for him, and honestly I can't even help from notice the enormous bulge in every type pants he wears. Its about a foot long when completely soft. What should I do?
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016

Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that your son has large penis what is called as Macro penis or Megalopenis.
Please consult qualified Urologist and Endocrinologist for detail investigations and evaluation to find out the cause of this problem.
He will need to undergo plastic surgery to correct the same.