Child has hot flashes, ultrasound found no uterus, previously had UTI

Hi, may I answer your health que. My daughter is 10 Years old we have had one hell of a three weeks with her first she stated out with just coming home from school and lay on the couch, not going outside or anything. Took her in a week later and the she she had a uti , put on meds and sent us home she has had hot flashes thats tsking over her life. we have been back and forth to the doc blood work and ultrasound we they found overies but not uterius so we have to have a MRI to determine that for sure. I have been monitoring her Hot flashes and she has had 9 of them in an half hour period. This is seroiusly taking over her life.
Asked On : Wed, 9 May 2012