Child has high temperature, lethargic, diarrhea, pain in lower tummy. Was told virus infection. How to cure?

my 3 yr old has been unwell since.monday started with high temp and lethargy saw doc tues he said just a virus , wednesday diahorea started another doc said just to let it run its course but since then her poo is not just like water but yellow and foamy and she just wants to sleep all the time and often complains of pain in her lower tummy. She hasnt eaten since Monday andits now saturday so if the loose poo carries on today should I take her to an out of hours again as starting to really worry
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013