Child has high fever, mild runny nose, was given paracetamol 4 hours back. Is one more dose advisable?

My 2.3 year old son is having fever . yesterday he had 103.5 and we started gibing him paracetamol syrup. From then onwards we are giving him paracetamol. Now after giving medicine he still has 101 degrees. I feel after giving medicine the temp lowered down to a bit but not completely. He is sleeping right now. he has mild runny nose but no cough . is it ok to give him one more dose of medicine right now? i gave the previous dose 4 hrs this much high fever is harmful for my son. Thanks in advance.
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013