Child has high fever, cough, congestion, vomiting followed by runny stool, severe body aches, on Tylenol. Second opinion required?

My three year old boy has had a fever of 101 to 103 over the last three days a cough, congestion, vomiting on the first day and now runny stool. He is to a point where he didn t even realize he went on him self. Not eating much but doesn t stop drinking. He is also having body aches and moderate cramping in his lower abdomen to a point where he is crying. Went to the pediatrician yesterday swabbed for flu but was negative. He is taking Tylenol for fever and pain and adel d for congestion. Can t take ibuprofen because eye has Von willabrond disease. Should I seek another option or let it take its course.
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012