Child has high fever, cough and cold, vomiting, low appetite, taking medicines. Any suggestions?

my girl 3.5 yrs old suffering from high fever , cough- cold , taking almost no food, and vomitting all sorts of food if she can be taken. medicine is ruunning as calpol , combliflam suspension, deuvent PD, piriton. her wt lost form 5 kg to 13 kg within 3 days. She has allergic nature. all scheduled vaccinations completed till date. she cant sleep since 3 days for cough. pl advise me for further e mail: YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013