Child has headache, tiredness, fever. What is wrong? No tests done. Diagnosed with athletic induced asthma

my 9 year old daughter has been on and off sick since november. she complains of headaches every day, is very tired, will not eat anything, has black cirlces under her eyes. i have been in and out of her doctors at least 9 times since november. I finally got frustrated and took her to a childrens express room where she was diagnosed with athletic induced astma. She was put on an inhaler which seems to help the cough (choking) and the headache for the time, it also clears up her eyes and the look normal but it soon wheres off and we go right back to the way she is. Non of the doctors she has seen wanted to do blood work, no chest xray , no allergy test. She is now at the limit of days she is permitted to miss at school she is a straight A student and i am still scared that there is something wrong that is not being checked. As fo a fever it is low and comes one day and is gone the next and then comes the next day and is gone again. It seems like every time i get her to the doctors she no longer has a fever and they send me home every time saying its just a viral infection but as her mother i know there is something wrong and feel like no one wants to help and i am scared that something is being overlooked. Its seems as though something is wrong with her immune system .
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013