Child has headache, throat, leg pain, positive HSV2 virus, canker sores in mouth. Symptoms?

My daughter is experiencing head and throat pain and her legs hurt her. She seems tired, she has tested positive for the HSV2 virus. Could these be symptoms. She is only 9 and has never been sexually active. The canker sores out breaks are only in her mouth. Her Dr. has informed me that even though it is rare there are cases like these. SHe has never experienced leg pains though??... kind of puzzled. She just had a recent outbreak that seems to have just ended... Is this all part of it?
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013