Child has headache, taking antibiotic, MRI shows cyst in sphenoid cavity. History of sinusitis. Help

my 10 yr old daughter had crushing headache so severe took her to ER. she has previous history of sinusitis . They put her on antibiotics just incase and scheduled mri. Mri came back fine, except for cyst in sphenoid cavity. I took the results to ENT doctor and he said that it should not be causing headaches and told me to go to neurologist . It s been 6 weeks and my daughter has been bedridden, headaches ( frontal lobe mostly) are 24hrs never stop totaly but vary in pain. I took the MRi to neurologist and he said her brain mri looks fine and spenoid cyst is nothing. He put her on prednisolone 10 mg 2days, then 5 mg 2 days, then 2.5 2 days, and said it should work miracles. Wrong again, her pain is constant and hasn t decreased at all. I don t know what else to do, please help.
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012