Child has headache, stomach ache, vomiting, fever. Any suggestions?

Hello, my son is 7 years old and started having stomach virus symptoms on Sunday. He started with a bad headache and stomach ache. Then vomiting at night and Monday morning. Took him to dr who said it s a stomach bug. My son was hurting so badly that he moaned all night and was crying out because his head and stomach hurt so badly. Totally uncharacteristic of him. Then, threw up more last night. He has felt better today but still has a headache and now has 100.1 fever . Any suggestions???
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012