Child has headache over left eye. Given calpol. Left eye bulged and then normalised after rubbing. Suggest?

my 8 year old daughter has complained about a headache she has had all day.I have given her one dose of calpol six plus at 12 then another dose at 7 but she is still complaining her head really hurts especially over her left eye and says that it also stings.When she rubbed her eyes tonight the left one really buldged out for a second then went back to normal. It really worried me at first until it went back what could this be ? she has now gone to bed and has said that it slightly feels better.
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012