Child has headache, intermittent pain, dizzy, head tender spreading till temple making difficult chewing. Was punched side head

My son has had a constant headache for 5 days with intermittent stabbing pains that is making him dizzy and now nauseous. His head is also tender to touch on the very top of his skull and this sore area has now spread to his temple and it hurts him to chew. He does not have a temperature but he does have a slight sniffle. The only relevant thing I can think of is that he was punched very hard in the side if the head 3 weeks ago.
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013