Child has headache and stomach ache. Taken Ibuprofen. Hurts to swallow. What shall I do?

Hi im only 11 years old but my head has been hurting lately and so has my stomach i cant sleep or eat and i wake up alot though out the night and sometimes i have the chills and sometimes i dont sometimes im burning up and sometimes im frezzing when i get up sometimes i feel like im gonna fall over i can barely eat food because it taste funny i havent been feeling good for about 3 days now my throat hurts when i swallow and i can barely eat anything all i can do is drink water ive been taking ibuprofen and tylenol what else should i do?
Asked On : Thu, 29 Nov 2012