Child has headache after taking Montelukast and Montair for allergic reaction. What to do?

Hello Doctor, My 8 years old daughter has been suffering from severe allergic reactions for the past one year during which she had 5-6 such episodes. The reaction is usually severe with angioedema of the eyelids/ lips, urticarial rash and subsides with the use of prednisolone over a period of 2-3 days. It has not been possible to identify the allergen . Recently I got her IgE levels estimated which were more than double the normal value. Her pediatrician prescribed her a course of Montelukast 4 mg and levocetrizine 2.5 mg daily for a period of 3 months. But around a week after starting this medicine she started complaining of headache which stopped after discontinuing the medicine. Use of Montair alone also caused headache. Now her doctor advises the use of Levocetrizine alone, but with this she still has allergic reaction sometimes. What do I do now ??
Asked On : Sun, 11 Nov 2012