Child has headache above eye while playing. What is going on?

Hello, My son is 2 year old, while he is playing and everything feels ok he just stop for 2 or 3 seconds and tell me its headache above his left eye and he rub his head with his hand or put it on the sofa for 3 seconds and then everything is ok again this is happening 3 to 4 times per week and each day for 2 to 3 times as well sometimes i wake up at find him awake i as him do u have pain he says headache. But it not a severe headache. He is not vomiting he does not have a running nose everything is ok. Can you please help me in understanding whats going on.
Asked On : Sat, 3 Nov 2012