Child has headache. Normal CT scan. Blood in stool. Should diet be changed?

My 7 year old has been complaining of constant headaches that linger from morning, until day s end. This has been going on for about 2 months now. He complains two or three times a day that they get worse. He typically complains the most after lunch, then it subsides some and gets worse again before dinner and then again before bed. We had a ct scan which came back normal. I also had the memory tonight of him occasionally telling us that he had some blood in his stool...should we be considering a diet change for him? I am not sure what kind of doctor we should be seeking. I have heard everything from neurologist to chiropractor to ear nose and throat to allergist .
Asked On : Tue, 25 Dec 2012