Child has headache. Earlier had fever, cold and cough. Prescribed antibiotics. Help

My son, 11 years old suffers from headache near temple region on one side for past 5 days. 2 and a half weeks before he had fever with cold and cough . But for past one week or so he does t have any cold. His Doctor gave him antibiotics with dolo and nasal decongesant spray. But continusly he has head ache. Last year, this same month he had this type of headache without any other symptoms for which he was treated with antibiotics which did nt help him. then he was releved of pain only after using nasocom spray. After one week or so he got irititis problem and then it got cured. Now how to get rid of this headache problem. Will it be allergic type ? Please help me .
Asked On : Mon, 24 Dec 2012