Child has green stools, intermittent cold and cough, eats and sleeps normally, not on medications. Guidance?

Hello Doc! My son is passing green stool from past one week. We shifted from India to US around 3 months back and he has been having on and off cold and cough . We have been giving him cold and cough syrups when ever it occurs. His stools texture is normal and he is eating, sleeping fine. Currently he is not on any medication thus am surprised to see the stool color. Pl guide if I need to see doctor on emergency basis or not. We have shifted our house location and It seem it will 2 weeks for us to register with new doctor. Can I wait till then or go to hospital emergency room. Pl guide
Asked On : Thu, 25 Oct 2012
Pediatrician, Neonatology 's  Response
Green stool which is not watery may be ue to iron in the milk,food, vegetables, or iron in tonics, etc
No need to panick!
Check his food items.
You have not given the age of your child!
God luk