Child has golden stools, had urinary tract infections, is teething. Input?

my 1 year old granddaughter has golden color bowel movements it started happening right after her mother gave her whole milk sometimes she has loose golden color bowels movements, then she seems like she is constipated that she has to push hard to go. She has had 2 urinary track infections and just had some test run on her kidney bladder and urethea and everything was fine, she is teething also, her mother is worried sick thinking her bowels her colon her intestine . Would like some input to help put her mind at ease.
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012