Child has g6pd deficiency. Had diarrhea, cough, cold. Given Cetrizine. Harmful for baby?

hello doc. my child has a g6pd deficiency. when he was 1 month old, he had a diarrhea and the doctor gave him nifuroxazide ercefuryl. and in his 4 month old, he had a cough and cold , and he take a Cetirizine histamed Antihistaminic. Unfortunately i wasn t able to inform the doctor that he has a g6pd deficiency. and it was to late for me to search that those medicine were incompatible with g6pd deficiency. My child is now 5 months old. He is physically healthy but at the back of my mind, I am very worried because of the effect of those medicines he previously taken. Doc, what can you suggest me to do? do i have to bring him to a doctor for any laboratory test?
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013