Child has fungus on toe nails, other child also developing, partner had athlete foot. Hereditary, vaccines suppress immunity?

I have a six year old daughter with fungus on every toe nail. She has had it for a year and a half. We have tried several things but have been unsuccessful. No oral meds because do not want liver damage. Also I have an 18 month old and it looks like his big toes have it in the upper corners. This may sound crazy to ask, but my husband was in the military and had athletes foot a lot and had insane amounts of vaccines, so wondering if that can pass to children when born. Could the toxins from the vaccines suppress there immune systems? What do I do! We have good hygiene and eat healthy home grown produce and meat! Try to stay away from processed foods, dyes, and artificial ingredients.
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013