Child has frequent vomiting. Given Domstrol

Hi Doctor, My son is 14 months old, since last one week he is vomiting twice or thrice daily (no fix time) and not able to sleep well whole night, since yesterday we were giving him 2.5 ml domstrol 30 min before meal three times, hence it was better till this evening.

today since this evening he vomited three times despite given domstrol, 30 mins ago we have given him 60 ml formula milk but with a burp he removed everything in his stomach, with very difficulty we gave him 2 spoons of plane water (sterilize) and now he is sleeping, for night we have filled his bottle with water salt and sugar to avoid dehydration.

Please advice
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013