Child has frequent urination, urine test showed WBC, RBC, urine culture showed no infection. Is anything wrong?

Hi, my 3 year old gal was having frequent urination 2 weeks ago. We went to see a doctor and did a urine test. Urine test indicated there is white blood cells and red blood cells and was suspected to have urinary tract infection . Was given antibioctics ( think its call suspension). Yesterday, the urine culture test was out, and was informed there is no urinary tract infection. And so far, my girl is okie already. Was told to go back to clinic if problem persisit. Is anything wrong? Thanks.
Asked On : Fri, 19 Oct 2012