Child has frequent stools, taken Easy 5 vaccine

hai sir, My daughter entered into her 6th month Previously she used to go to motion once/twice in a day but now from 2 days she is going to motion 7-8 times in a day what i can say to u is 1. i changed her diet from cerelac wheat apple to rice 2. her annaprasana completed my mother-in-law had given her some rice+toordal powder mixture 2days back 3.she had taken easy 5 vaccine on saturday kindly help me as i m a working women plz help me from this tension
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012
Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum,
Do not worry. It can be something to do with the diet you gave which child is taking time to get used to. As long as its not very very watery stools, no blood or mucus in stools, u can be relaxed. Continue with the diet and give her plenty of liquids, that will get her to improve soon. Take care.