Child has frequent motions, seems to be afraid to pass motions. Cure?

my daughter is 3 years old . she goes motion 2-3 days once. she suffers a lot. Now she is very afraid of going motion. i think that part is paining also. how to cure this problem. i used to keep durcolax. two times given baby enema also. but the problem persist. pls give me proper advice. diet: 1 cup milk with boost 2 idly s with sambar or chutney lunch: rice with curd,sambar,or rasum evening: 1 cup milk with boost night: again rice email: YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012