Child has frequent loose stools after eating anything, no relief with medicines. Help?

Hi, My daughter 4 yrs. is suffering from frequent stools just after eating some thing. Day 1 - It was little loose and 5 - 6 times a day -- Medicines given - Vizylac , 1-1-1 Zohrakind 1 - 0 - 1 -- No improvement was seen the stool found very loose and Day 2 - 2 more medicine added Racecadotril Oral powder 1 - 1 -1 , Topcef - 50 DT and Cyclopam for stomachache Still on Day 3 - No big difference is found in the condition other symptoms are vomiting after 1st dose of medicine in the morning
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013