Child has fractured collar bone. Given Tylenol and codeine. Night terrors due to medicine?

my 18 month old son fractured his collar bone on thanksgiving. the following Monday he started Tylenol with codeine to help him sleep. he has had about five episodes which clearly seem to be night terrors. (sometimes it is in the middle of the night and sometimes during a nap). he has always been a good sleeper and I wondered if the codeine has had any affect on his night terrors. he has always been a good sleeper and his patterns have not changed so I can t imagine they are triggered by sleep deprivation . please help!
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012