Child has flu, ear infection. Elder sibling was prescribed tamiflu for the same. Can I start it for her?

hi my 3 year old girl has flu and ear infection for about a week been on amoxicillin for 5 days but her 5 year old sister has it to but their mother came down with it to on tuesday they went to doctor sunday but doctor gave 5 year old tamiflu but not 3 year old now 5 days later she is running a 103 fever or better at night should i start her on tamiflu also or take her back to doctor either or both.
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013